DS4 Passion

Un nouveau sur le forum Banier24

Bienvenue sur le forum dédié aux DS4 !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum et pour pouvoir accéder à toutes les rubriques,
merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de vous inscrire en cliquant sur s enregistrer.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

DS4 Passion

Un nouveau sur le forum Banier24

Bienvenue sur le forum dédié aux DS4 !

Afin de profiter pleinement de tout ce que vous offre notre forum et pour pouvoir accéder à toutes les rubriques,
merci de vous identifier si vous êtes déjà membre ou de vous inscrire en cliquant sur s enregistrer.
DS4 Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Un nouveau sur le forum

Un nouveau sur le forum Empty Un nouveau sur le forum

Message par Invité Jeu 24 Fév 2011 - 18:54

Salut a tous! Je m'apelle Nicolas et je suis Grecque. Je suis member au www.GreekCitroenClub.gr.
Je conduire une C4 1.6 Exclusive model 2005 avec 88600kms. Je 47 ans et vive en Athenes.

I will continue in English because my French are very poor. Sorry for that.
I have driven the new C4 with 1.6 vtr 120cv petrol (essence) and i found it very improved compared to my C4.
It is very robust and silent and very comfortable as well. The interior quality is superb, i could say Audi level.
But i found also the exterior very dull (banale) and not distinctive as a Citroen should be.
I wait for the DS4 to be launched in the next months. I just adore the DS4. My only dislike is the rear semi-independent axle. I have suffered very bad quality ride with the rear axle of my C4 in conjunction with 17" rims and bad road surfaces
inside Athens. Of course on the highways it travels excellent with great stability and a feel of sportiveness.
I still wait Citroen to present hydractive in this segment but in vain...
I also wait with anxiety to see the new DS5. Then i will decide for my next car.
I forgot to say that i am a Citroen fanatic since 15 years old when i first saw a DS!
In 1976 i persuaded my father to change our old Peugeot 403 with a brand new Citroen GS Special 1015cc.
Great car! We travelled with this twice around Europe (East and West). Unforgetable journeys!
After 15 years with the GS, came a BX, then a Xsara and finally a C3.
I bought my first car in 1987, a used Visa 652. It was heavily rusted so 2 years later i bought an AX 1.0 used too but in better condition. 5 years later i bought my first new Citroen, a ZX 1.4 with superd roadholding.
After that (5 years later) came the Xsara 1,6 Exclusive and 7 years later my current C4.
My sister has a 1996 AX 1.1 and a new Peugeot 308cc 1.6 THP which she purchased a year ago.
As you realize we are PSA family Very Happy . We really love French cars and France too. We both have travelled to you country 3 or 4 years ago. I hope i will come again to Paris to visit C-42 and Conservatoire as well as Versailles!
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Un nouveau sur le forum Empty Re: Un nouveau sur le forum

Message par loicbrz-admin Jeu 24 Fév 2011 - 20:39

Salut Nikosc4 et bienvenue sur le forum,

Merci pour ton inscription et pour ta présentation dans ce post. Passe le bonjour au forum Citroen Greque pour nous.

Thomas

------------

Hello Nikosc' and welcome on this forum,

Thank you for your subscription and for your presentation in this message. Hello to the greek citroen forum from us.

Thomas
loicbrz-admin
loicbrz-admin

http://www.ds4passion.com

Un nouveau sur le forum Empty Re: Un nouveau sur le forum

Message par Invité Ven 1 Juil 2011 - 6:17

I will read it later, no time yet.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité